mardi 21 août 2012

Easel card vintage - Carte chevalet vintage


Here is my "Easel card vintage" to participate at the challenge number 61 of Marianne Design Challenge Blog. What a lot of work ! But I am very satisfied with the result. I was inspired by a model of Petra Van Dam in the book  Bloemenkaarten by Cantecleer hobbytopper. So I used the stencil No 6 from Star Collection by Marianne Design, I embroidered all the motif, I added pearls and golden lines then I assembled. For the image I cut a part of a 3D Marianne Design (VK 9501) that I had with the magazine "Creative 3D Cards Special No. 26" and I pasted the image on paper "Vintage Pastels ". Here is the result.

Voici ma "Carte chevalet Vintage" pour participer au défi numéro 61 de Marianne Design Challenge Blog.  Que de travail !  Mais je suis très satisfaite du résultat.  Je me suis inspirée d'un modèle de Petra Van Dam dans le livre Bloemenkaarten de Cantecleer hobbytopper.  Je me suis donc servie du stencil No 6 de la collection Star Stencil par Marianne Design, j'ai brodé le tout, j'ai ajouté des perles et des lignes dorées puis j'ai assemblé.  Pour l'image j'ai découpé une partie d'un 3D de Marianne Design (VK 9501) que j'avais eu avec la revue"Créatif spécial Cartes 3D no 26" et j'ai collé l'image sur un papier "Vintage Pastels".  Voilà le résultat.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire